A fresh, new start for endless creations.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChatbox

Share | 
 

 Itachi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Acception?
Yes
57%
 57% [ 4 ]
No
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
lol, no. This sucks.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
OMG. YES!!!!!
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
Itachi is awesome. Instant in.
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
Itachi is gay. Thus, you should let him in.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7
 

AuthorMessage
iKinkajou

avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Itachi   Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:49 am

But compared to my other animations, its pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowKirby

avatar

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 24
Location : Eh?!

PostSubject: Re: Itachi   Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:20 am

Use this:

It's KHR style, which is similar to Itachi's style. Use it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iKinkajou

avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Itachi   Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:10 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zilch

avatar

Posts : 184
Join date : 2009-08-14
Location : at your favorite tv show

PostSubject: Re: Itachi   Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:16 pm

The amaterasu looks oooh, though i expect the sharingan to be displayed on the center of the screen transparently instead of just in front of him, that'd make him even more awesome.

_________________
you can save the world
you can defeat the bad guy
you can get away with the girl
you can get all the reputation
but if there's something few can do is
CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!!!.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iKinkajou

avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Itachi   Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:50 am

I see what you mean.

Will fix soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SC

avatar

Posts : 252
Join date : 2009-10-26
Age : 26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Itachi   Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:20 pm

zilch wrote:
Cleod surely came to this decision without having the real facts, the abscence on good expansion makers like ocon and the torrent of inexpert animators and complains of the idiotic members who obviously dislike this place due to the grudge they have over suli who's forbidding them from the only thing they are good at... I don't even want to mention that word again. SC,s really a hopeless bothersome person who likes to make fun of the first guy he sees, and tre, well i can't really say much about him since i didn't knew him well. But i've heard only bad things about him

Are you saying I have no skill besides that of trolling? You must be new here otherwise you'd know I have mad skill when it comes to web design to web programming. Get your facts straight before you attempt to say I'm a hopeless person. We left because Suli cannot run a forum for the life of him. 6 months and still not even a background. Great admin huh? And don't bring Cleod into this, he has little to no sympathy for expansions. Let him be in his little dreamworld of MG where everyone sucks his dick.


Tell them...
This forum presents no problems, the problem is that you are just so. Stubborn as to try to accept this forum and its rules, if you don't like us, fine, but you can't just come and create another forum with no single inprovementent in comparassion to previous forum and then claim to be the ones doing the job while you don,t. You are now becoming a slowdown to the progress of something that people cares about, there are a lot of people who wants expansions to be done, myself personally as well, and you just don't want it to advance cause you don't like SSF2 at all.

NO PROBLEMS? Are you blind? Dead admins, no BG, broken images, bad coding, CSS is just... weird. It has a horrible vibe to it. Not to mention idiots like you that attempt to claim everything that's horrible is fine.


When you do, i'll delete the unneded posts in this topic with my powers.
Thanks for the time...

More unwanted self importance

Zilch, you're a fucking idiot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proton

avatar

Posts : 438
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 24
Location : Canadialand

PostSubject: Re: Itachi   Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:24 pm

SC wrote:
zilch wrote:
Cleod surely came to this decision without having the real facts, the abscence on good expansion makers like ocon and the torrent of inexpert animators and complains of the idiotic members who obviously dislike this place due to the grudge they have over suli who's forbidding them from the only thing they are good at... I don't even want to mention that word again. SC,s really a hopeless bothersome person who likes to make fun of the first guy he sees, and tre, well i can't really say much about him since i didn't knew him well. But i've heard only bad things about him

Are you saying I have no skill besides that of trolling? You must be new here otherwise you'd know I have mad skill when it comes to web design to web programming. Get your facts straight before you attempt to say I'm a hopeless person. We left because Suli cannot run a forum for the life of him. 6 months and still not even a background. Great admin huh? And don't bring Cleod into this, he has little to no sympathy for expansions. Let him be in his little dreamworld of MG where everyone sucks his dick.


Tell them...
This forum presents no problems, the problem is that you are just so. Stubborn as to try to accept this forum and its rules, if you don't like us, fine, but you can't just come and create another forum with no single inprovementent in comparassion to previous forum and then claim to be the ones doing the job while you don,t. You are now becoming a slowdown to the progress of something that people cares about, there are a lot of people who wants expansions to be done, myself personally as well, and you just don't want it to advance cause you don't like SSF2 at all.

NO PROBLEMS? Are you blind? Dead admins, no BG, broken images, bad coding, CSS is just... weird. It has a horrible vibe to it. Not to mention idiots like you that attempt to claim everything that's horrible is fine.


When you do, i'll delete the unneded posts in this topic with my powers.
Thanks for the time...

More unwanted self importance

Zilch, you're a fucking idiot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://masterofmegaman.deviantart.com
zilch

avatar

Posts : 184
Join date : 2009-08-14
Location : at your favorite tv show

PostSubject: Re: Itachi   Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:06 pm

SC wrote:
zilch wrote:
Cleod surely came to this decision without having the real facts, the abscence on good expansion makers like ocon and the torrent of inexpert animators and complains of the idiotic members who obviously dislike this place due to the grudge they have over suli who's forbidding them from the only thing they are good at... I don't even want to mention that word again. SC,s really a hopeless bothersome person who likes to make fun of the first guy he sees, and tre, well i can't really say much about him since i didn't knew him well. But i've heard only bad things about him

Are you saying I have no skill besides that of trolling? You must be new here otherwise you'd know I have mad skill when it comes to web design to web programming. Get your facts straight before you attempt to say I'm a hopeless person. We left because Suli cannot run a forum for the life of him. 6 months and still not even a background. Great admin huh? And don't bring Cleod into this, he has little to no sympathy for expansions. Let him be in his little dreamworld of MG where everyone sucks his dick.
:::Listen SC, by hopeless i mean not that you're useless, you just don't want to change that tendence of you of being such an ass, bla bla bla the background, if i remember it all the other trolleres were just saying things like ''this background is awesome.''Or ''you don't have artistic vision'' to those who disagreed with them, even being just a joke had the same results as if they really mean it, so don't come and throw all the shit at suli you, disconsiderated necee.
And DL got cleod into this, he's always into this. If he wasn't we wouldn't be arguing:::
Tell them...
This forum presents no problems, the problem is that you are just so. Stubborn as to try to accept this forum and its rules, if you don't like us, fine, but you can't just come and create another forum with no single inprovementent in comparassion to previous forum and then claim to be the ones doing the job while you don,t. You are now becoming a slowdown to the progress of something that people cares about, there are a lot of people who wants expansions to be done, myself personally as well, and you just don't want it to advance cause you don't like SSF2 at all.

NO PROBLEMS? Are you blind? Dead admins, no BG, broken images, bad coding, CSS is just... weird. It has a horrible vibe to it. Not to mention idiots like you that attempt to claim everything that's horrible is fine.
:::Suli already explained that, all of that

First, he has his own life so he can't just do all of that by himself, you, saying that you are great coding web, instead of lending a hand just let him burn into the decaying forum, you could have said, oh this forum is no good, let's give it a fix... No, you had to start another forum cause you don't like the idea of him being the admin, you are a great coder but your gigantic Ego steps between what is good and what is bad


Second, i'll tell you, he said the only things he needed on the forum are acception, solo, group submit and archive, the looks can always be fixed and are a real minor problem. If you don't like you don't have to destroy it

When you do, i'll delete the unneded posts in this topic with my powers.
Thanks for the time...

More unwanted self importance

Zilch, you're a fucking idiot.
i was just leaving my points in clear, you as a lazy, disconsiderated, disgusting and uninteresed person just want to get all those who disagree with you in shame, which leaves you exactly in the position i put you: hopeless bothersome trolladict. And yes, i don't seem to know exactly what the problems of this forum are but i'd like to solve them, you don't so why do you really want from all of this: humillate suli for being an undedicated admin, destroy the expansions of feed your ego?...

_________________
you can save the world
you can defeat the bad guy
you can get away with the girl
you can get all the reputation
but if there's something few can do is
CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!!!.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SC

avatar

Posts : 252
Join date : 2009-10-26
Age : 26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Itachi   Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:43 pm

zilch wrote:
tl;dr

I have a huge ego huh? You believe that I didn't even bring up the condition of the forum to Suli? I did, many times. But did he even try to fix it? No he didn't, most of it was either him not even talking about the subject or simply just not caring. If he even fixed up even the slightest of the forum's problems. The new forum wouldn't exist.

You believe I assert myself higher than everyone else because I have a skill when it comes to programming? No. You're obviously an idiot believing that I'm the person that will do anything to be better than someone else. If you want someone like that, go talk to Sirtopeia.

And you also really, REALLY. Need to lrn2grammar. I could understand half the shit coming out of your newfaggot mouth. Why are you claiming to know the best of the forum when you're still a noob yourself? Kindly shut the fuck up and lurk moar before making false assumptions about me.

Also, ......Trolladdict? Is that what idiots are calling veterans now?

Tl;dr
Zilch, shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proton

avatar

Posts : 438
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 24
Location : Canadialand

PostSubject: Re: Itachi   Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:52 pm

zilch wrote:
SC wrote:
zilch wrote:
Cleod surely came to this decision without having the real facts, the abscence on good expansion makers like ocon and the torrent of inexpert animators and complains of the idiotic members who obviously dislike this place due to the grudge they have over suli who's forbidding them from the only thing they are good at... I don't even want to mention that word again. SC,s really a hopeless bothersome person who likes to make fun of the first guy he sees, and tre, well i can't really say much about him since i didn't knew him well. But i've heard only bad things about him

Are you saying I have no skill besides that of trolling? You must be new here otherwise you'd know I have mad skill when it comes to web design to web programming. Get your facts straight before you attempt to say I'm a hopeless person. We left because Suli cannot run a forum for the life of him. 6 months and still not even a background. Great admin huh? And don't bring Cleod into this, he has little to no sympathy for expansions. Let him be in his little dreamworld of MG where everyone sucks his dick.
:::Listen SC, by hopeless i mean not that you're useless, you just don't want to change that tendence of you of being such an ass, bla bla bla the background, if i remember it all the other trolleres were just saying things like ''this background is awesome.''Or ''you don't have artistic vision'' to those who disagreed with them, even being just a joke had the same results as if they really mean it, so don't come and throw all the shit at suli you, disconsiderated necee.
And DL got cleod into this, he's always into this. If he wasn't we wouldn't be arguing:::
Tell them...
This forum presents no problems, the problem is that you are just so. Stubborn as to try to accept this forum and its rules, if you don't like us, fine, but you can't just come and create another forum with no single inprovementent in comparassion to previous forum and then claim to be the ones doing the job while you don,t. You are now becoming a slowdown to the progress of something that people cares about, there are a lot of people who wants expansions to be done, myself personally as well, and you just don't want it to advance cause you don't like SSF2 at all.

NO PROBLEMS? Are you blind? Dead admins, no BG, broken images, bad coding, CSS is just... weird. It has a horrible vibe to it. Not to mention idiots like you that attempt to claim everything that's horrible is fine.
:::Suli already explained that, all of that

First, he has his own life so he can't just do all of that by himself, you, saying that you are great coding web, instead of lending a hand just let him burn into the decaying forum, you could have said, oh this forum is no good, let's give it a fix... No, you had to start another forum cause you don't like the idea of him being the admin, you are a great coder but your gigantic Ego steps between what is good and what is bad


Second, i'll tell you, he said the only things he needed on the forum are acception, solo, group submit and archive, the looks can always be fixed and are a real minor problem. If you don't like you don't have to destroy it

When you do, i'll delete the unneded posts in this topic with my powers.
Thanks for the time...

More unwanted self importance

Zilch, you're a fucking idiot.
i was just leaving my points in clear, you as a lazy, disconsiderated, disgusting and uninteresed person just want to get all those who disagree with you in shame, which leaves you exactly in the position i put you: hopeless bothersome trolladict. And yes, i don't seem to know exactly what the problems of this forum are but i'd like to solve them, you don't so why do you really want from all of this: humillate suli for being an undedicated admin, destroy the expansions of feed your ego?...

You could, you know, come up with an argument instead of trying to insult SC with more words than necessary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://masterofmegaman.deviantart.com
zilch

avatar

Posts : 184
Join date : 2009-08-14
Location : at your favorite tv show

PostSubject: Re: Itachi   Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:24 pm

...
You're right, i see. Well i'm not saying this because i hate you(even if i do) just that i started complaining because when i saw your forum i read some ''comments'' like ''SSF2 fucking sucks from some of your forum members. They are on expansions forum but they keep saying it sucks, why do they are on there?.

The expansions forum should be about doing expansions and teaching newbies how to do them, instead in your forum they all go far off topic in almost every expansion topic, they just repeat a ceaseles s cycle, now that you explained me this i say that we should have again 2 forums, return to the old formula of begginer's forum and elite forum.

If you guys are going to have a new forum about expansions then do the job right and get on them seriously, it looks like you guys aren,t interested on them. Now I am interested on expansions and request for the creation of a new begginer's forum, i can motive people to do them and make them inprove so if you would be as nice as to let us turn this ''craphole'' into a better forum that would be nice.
...and i'm not new, though i act like one, specially since you ''veteran'' gave me the facts of why i am, i am still one of the best expansion makers and probably the one who cares the most about them and i want this plan to succed, yet i'm just a commoner i don't seem to be able to take care of a forum i could request some help.

Also all i said was just because i was annoyed with all the things and was defending suli cause he's a good friend of mine and he owes me big time, we will reconstruct this forum for all the newbies so that they create expansions. Now deal?...


_________________
you can save the world
you can defeat the bad guy
you can get away with the girl
you can get all the reputation
but if there's something few can do is
CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!!!.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proton

avatar

Posts : 438
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 24
Location : Canadialand

PostSubject: Re: Itachi   Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:42 pm

zilch wrote:
...
Also all i said was just because i was annoyed with all the things and was defending suli cause he's a good friend of mine and he owes me big time, we will reconstruct this forum for all the newbies so that they create expansions. Now deal?...


If Suli can't admin, neither can you.

You're extremely immature and lack any balls needed to do so.

You 2 together would just lead to nowhere.

If anything, it'll just end up like Corkland.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://masterofmegaman.deviantart.com
zilch

avatar

Posts : 184
Join date : 2009-08-14
Location : at your favorite tv show

PostSubject: Re: Itachi   Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:56 pm

Proton wrote:
zilch wrote:
...
Also all i said was just because i was annoyed with all the things and was defending suli cause he's a good friend of mine and he owes me big time, we will reconstruct this forum for all the newbies so that they create expansions. Now deal?...


If Suli can't admin, neither can you.

You're extremely immature and lack any balls needed to do so.

You 2 together would just lead to nowhere.

If anything, it'll just end up like Corkland.

I remember you that suli is the laziest of them all, i on the other hand am posting more oftenly on topics and updating my work,

You say i have no balls?, maybe. But i can always try to improve and even if i don't, well we can't fall any lower.
I can request help from people on MG and in herr there's people who still want to help expansions...
Also, you affirm like you are on the best expansion forum <_<.

_________________
you can save the world
you can defeat the bad guy
you can get away with the girl
you can get all the reputation
but if there's something few can do is
CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!!!.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowKirby

avatar

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 24
Location : Eh?!

PostSubject: Re: Itachi   Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:22 pm

There are way too many large posts on this page.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zilch

avatar

Posts : 184
Join date : 2009-08-14
Location : at your favorite tv show

PostSubject: Re: Itachi   Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:57 pm

My bad -___-.

_________________
you can save the world
you can defeat the bad guy
you can get away with the girl
you can get all the reputation
but if there's something few can do is
CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!!!.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proton

avatar

Posts : 438
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 24
Location : Canadialand

PostSubject: Re: Itachi   Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:53 pm

zilch wrote:
Proton wrote:
zilch wrote:
...
Also all i said was just because i was annoyed with all the things and was defending suli cause he's a good friend of mine and he owes me big time, we will reconstruct this forum for all the newbies so that they create expansions. Now deal?...


If Suli can't admin, neither can you.

You're extremely immature and lack any balls needed to do so.

You 2 together would just lead to nowhere.

If anything, it'll just end up like Corkland.

I remember you that suli is the laziest of them all, i on the other hand am posting more oftenly on topics and updating my work,

Congrats. You're working on a single OC.
That's totally enough to be consider you a good admin.


You say i have no balls?, maybe. But i can always try to improve and even if i don't, well we can't fall any lower.

Yes, it can. Think if every member stayed.
It would be just 12 year olds.
Making more and more shit.
Over.
And over.
And over.
It wouldn't change from now.


I can request help from people on MG and in herr there's people who still want to help expansions...

Almost every member on MG is a childish, dumbfuck with no skills other than fangasming. You ask for help, you know what you will get?
Countless numbers of wannabe fans that just want to be a part of it to make them feel better because they can't make this game on their own.


Also, you affirm like you are on the best expansion forum <_<.

Fuck no, I'm not doing that.
But you, you fucking ride Suli's cock harder than a rollercoaster.
You really think you're that big of a part of expansions?
So you can sprite better than pretty much everyone here.
But you lack the fucking brain capacity to grow up a bit.
You still don't use fucking grammar.
You look like an idiot thinking you can admin shit.
So far, I'll I've seen is you say everyone else is bad and you and Suli are fucking almighty, but if you want to keep your oblivious head up your ass, fine.
Whatever.



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://masterofmegaman.deviantart.com
iKinkajou

avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Itachi   Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:00 pm

Nice job straying off topic.

But, then again, riding on an admin's cock has a lot of relevance to a cloaked Ninja named Itachi.

Just settle it in PM, okay? We, mostly me, don't need to see you gay-raging.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zilch

avatar

Posts : 184
Join date : 2009-08-14
Location : at your favorite tv show

PostSubject: Re: Itachi   Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:24 pm

Heh, he,s right, i just let my pride go off the line, well... I'll deal with it
Now i have to settle things with suli. Ikin i am again sorry.

_________________
you can save the world
you can defeat the bad guy
you can get away with the girl
you can get all the reputation
but if there's something few can do is
CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!!!.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caby

avatar

Posts : 674
Join date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Itachi   Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:22 pm

No, that's called pussying out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crystaleclipse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Mewthree

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 106
Location : Desu

PostSubject: Re: Itachi   Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:50 pm

CatBooze wrote:
No, that's called pussying out.
Yeah, bitch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caby

avatar

Posts : 674
Join date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Itachi   Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:11 pm

Mewthree wrote:
CatBooze wrote:
No, that's called pussying out.
Yeah, bitch.
FUCKING EXACTLY
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crystaleclipse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
zilch

avatar

Posts : 184
Join date : 2009-08-14
Location : at your favorite tv show

PostSubject: Re: Itachi   Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:24 am

Mewthree wrote:
CatBooze wrote:
No, that's called pussying out.
Yeah, bitch.
that too...
I've gone against my base beliefs, i'm a idiot.

_________________
you can save the world
you can defeat the bad guy
you can get away with the girl
you can get all the reputation
but if there's something few can do is
CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!!!.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mewthree

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 106
Location : Desu

PostSubject: Re: Itachi   Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:30 am

zilch wrote:
Mewthree wrote:
CatBooze wrote:
No, that's called pussying out.
Yeah, bitch.
that too...
I've gone against my base beliefs, i'm a idiot.
Kshutupbacktoitachi.
He's really cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proton

avatar

Posts : 438
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 24
Location : Canadialand

PostSubject: Re: Itachi   Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:46 am

Mewthree wrote:
zilch wrote:
Mewthree wrote:
CatBooze wrote:
No, that's called pussying out.
Yeah, bitch.
that too...
I've gone against my base beliefs, i'm a idiot.
Kshutupbacktoitachi.
He's really cool.
No he isn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://masterofmegaman.deviantart.com
iKinkajou

avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Itachi   Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:10 pm

I agree.

/argument.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Itachi   

Back to top Go down
 
Itachi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Chaotic is down.
» Uchiha Saoren - Fourth Raikage

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut :: Expansions :: Expansion Acception-
Jump to: