A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChatbox

Share | 

Advice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zilch

PostSubject: Advice   Tue May 18, 2010 2:17 pm

Well, something bad has happened
my brother has just got his portable drive screwed up, so i am unable to load my work to an internet access PC, so there will be no updates for a long time, maybe i can get the chance to do an update sometime but not too likely
so i'll try to be working on my projects more oftenly so that when i get the chance i bring something good, also i don't think i'll be logging in too oftenly since i have lost the main reason for staying here so i'll just visit once in a while
thanks for your attention, Zilch out.

you can get all the reputation
but if there's something few can do is
CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!!!.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caby

PostSubject: Re: Advice   Tue May 18, 2010 2:42 pm

So basically, external hard drive brooooken and you'll continue to not do much. KAY
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crystaleclipse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
zilch

PostSubject: Re: Advice   Tue May 18, 2010 2:45 pm

CatBooze wrote:
So basically, external hard drive brooooken and you'll continue to not do much. KAY
and you say that because you are a greeat contributor.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proton

PostSubject: Re: Advice   Tue May 18, 2010 5:11 pm

zilch wrote:
CatBooze wrote:

Like someone with a broken ex-drive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://masterofmegaman.deviantart.com
Caby

PostSubject: Re: Advice   Tue May 18, 2010 9:20 pm

zilch wrote:
CatBooze wrote:
Damn straight, I don't contribute anything at all. Cept maybe being that one cat member
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: Advice   Wed May 19, 2010 12:23 am

Uh, this isn't advice of any kind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proton

PostSubject: Re: Advice   Wed May 19, 2010 6:10 pm

Door Key Pig wrote:
Uh, this isn't advice of any kind.

Neither is your comment, so just move along citizen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://masterofmegaman.deviantart.com
indianchan

PostSubject: Re: Advice   Wed May 19, 2010 10:03 pm

Buy some WEED
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zilch

PostSubject: Re: Advice   Thu May 20, 2010 9:53 am

indianchan wrote:
Buy some WEED
that's a must.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claus

PostSubject: Re: Advice   Thu May 20, 2010 1:21 pm

zilch wrote:
indianchan wrote:
Buy some WEED
that's a must.
I'll sell it to you for $20
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corka Cola

PostSubject: Re: Advice   Thu May 20, 2010 1:43 pm

Why? I can get it from SK for $10. The inside deal...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ssbblitz.qforum.biz/forum.htm
Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: Advice   Thu May 20, 2010 2:56 pm

Corka Cola wrote:
Shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up.

The wages of sin is death, but the hours are good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caby

PostSubject: Re: Advice   Thu May 20, 2010 4:15 pm

Chick In A Box wrote:
Corka Cola wrote:
Shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
indianchan

PostSubject: Re: Advice   Fri May 21, 2010 7:54 pm

Chick In A Box wrote:
Corka Cola wrote:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ungrateful Dead

PostSubject: Re: Advice   Sat May 22, 2010 11:25 am

Chick In A Box wrote:
Corka Cola wrote:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torndragon

PostSubject: Re: Advice   Sat May 22, 2010 12:05 pm

Hur.

PostSubject: Re: Advice   

Back to top Go down

Advice
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1