A fresh, new start for endless creations.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChatbox

Share | 
 

 League of Legends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dastardly Bastard

avatar

Posts : 289
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Haters Gonna Hate.

PostSubject: League of Legends   Sun May 09, 2010 7:59 pm

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/

I'm trying to get at least 3 more players on this.

We still need a Support, Melee, and Mage.

No newfaggots allowed.

It's not an RPG, it's like a Strategy where you only get one guy, teamed up with other guys.

Current Team

Dastardly Bastard- Ranged DPS (Tristana)

IndianCHAN- Tank (Cho'Gath)

SC- Mage (Ryze)

SK- Melee DPS (Garen)

Matches

We're having pretty much daily practice matches. When we get more players on our team, I'll put some arranged schedules up, maybe.

_________________


Last edited by Dastardly Bastard on Mon May 10, 2010 10:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SC

avatar

Posts : 252
Join date : 2009-10-26
Age : 25
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Sun May 09, 2010 8:18 pm

I can haz Mage?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dastardly Bastard

avatar

Posts : 289
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Haters Gonna Hate.

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Sun May 09, 2010 8:20 pm

Yup. Go ahead.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
indianchan

avatar

Posts : 454
Join date : 2009-08-12
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Sun May 09, 2010 8:26 pm

Warning to all:

This game has a steep learning curve (well, atleast it did for my FPS loving arse) and is alot of hit-and-run. But, once you get used to it, it's extremely fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Berserk Inferno



Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Mon May 10, 2010 3:46 pm

I feel dejavu
Could I have support?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dastardly Bastard

avatar

Posts : 289
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Haters Gonna Hate.

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Mon May 10, 2010 10:32 pm

New members, SK and SC.

Sure, Berserk, you can be support.

I don't expect a large supply of them.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proton

avatar

Posts : 438
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 23
Location : Canadialand

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Tue May 11, 2010 2:53 pm

Dastardly Bastard wrote:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/

I'm trying to get at least 3 more players on this.

We still need a Support, Melee, and Mage.

No newfaggots allowed.

It's not an RPG, it's like a Strategy where you only get one guy, teamed up with other guys.

Current Team

Dastardly Bastard- Ranged DPS (Tristana)

IndianCHAN- Tank (Cho'Gath)

SC- Mage (Ryze)

SK- Melee DPS (Garen)

Matches

We're having pretty much daily practice matches. When we get more players on our team, I'll put some arranged schedules up, maybe.

So, when you said you needed Melee DPS, you already had one?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://masterofmegaman.deviantart.com
SC

avatar

Posts : 252
Join date : 2009-10-26
Age : 25
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Tue May 11, 2010 3:12 pm

Cuccio wrote:
So, when you said you needed Melee DPS, you already had one?

You do know SK joined in only about last night right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Friesnchip

avatar

Posts : 114
Join date : 2009-08-14
Age : 24
Location : New Hampshire, United States

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Tue May 11, 2010 4:57 pm

Oi. I was there when you where yelling at noobs, it was annoying so put me on the team to help ease my suffering. I'll be support, I assume that has to do with healing?

_________________




Fries' DA ---> http://friesnchip.deviantart.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://friesnchip.deviantart.com/
SC

avatar

Posts : 252
Join date : 2009-10-26
Age : 25
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Tue May 11, 2010 5:01 pm

Friesnchip wrote:
Oi. I was there when you where yelling at noobs, it was annoying so put me on the team to help ease my suffering. I'll be support, I assume that has to do with healing?

Pretty much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Friesnchip

avatar

Posts : 114
Join date : 2009-08-14
Age : 24
Location : New Hampshire, United States

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Tue May 11, 2010 5:06 pm

Good, that's my specialty. Although Dude was saying something about weekly characters or something... and I can't find a good class guide. What race/class should I be? If possible, pally would be awesome, a healing tank.

Though I don't know what's available, fill me in.

_________________




Fries' DA ---> http://friesnchip.deviantart.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://friesnchip.deviantart.com/
Berserk Inferno



Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Tue May 11, 2010 5:13 pm

Oh this is just like Dota, Sweet!

Warvick, if used correctly, can be attack support...as I intend
BerserkInferno = Name
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dastardly Bastard

avatar

Posts : 289
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Haters Gonna Hate.

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Tue May 11, 2010 8:10 pm

Friesnchip wrote:
Good, that's my specialty. Although Dude was saying something about weekly characters or something... and I can't find a good class guide. What race/class should I be? If possible, pally would be awesome, a healing tank.

Though I don't know what's available, fill me in.

There's 50 characters, and 10 are rotated every week.

No "create a character" shit.

Don't worry, this week's support is supposed to be good. He's like Father Time.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
indianchan

avatar

Posts : 454
Join date : 2009-08-12
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Tue May 11, 2010 11:01 pm

I hate this week's tanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dastardly Bastard

avatar

Posts : 289
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Haters Gonna Hate.

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Tue May 11, 2010 11:03 pm

So, after a little patch crap, my game works again. Anyone trying to play, but having a patch problem, get CCleaner and delete all temporary files.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
indianchan

avatar

Posts : 454
Join date : 2009-08-12
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Wed May 12, 2010 10:01 pm

This game is rage-a-rific.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dastardly Bastard

avatar

Posts : 289
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Haters Gonna Hate.

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Wed May 12, 2010 10:40 pm

For you.

I don't rage as much anymore.

But that match sucked shit with Pantheons one shot kill skill.

So much for matchmaking.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Berserk Inferno



Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Sat May 15, 2010 5:24 pm

Problem..
It is saying i am not connected to the internet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dastardly Bastard

avatar

Posts : 289
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 21
Location : Haters Gonna Hate.

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Sat May 15, 2010 5:28 pm

There's a bypass for that.

Click the background of the picture, then hit up down left right up up down down

It works.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proton

avatar

Posts : 438
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 23
Location : Canadialand

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Sat May 15, 2010 5:31 pm

Dastardly Bastard wrote:
There's a bypass for that.

Click the background of the picture, then hit up down left right up up down down

It works.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://masterofmegaman.deviantart.com
indianchan

avatar

Posts : 454
Join date : 2009-08-12
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Sat May 15, 2010 7:28 pm

Cuccio wrote:
Dastardly Bastard wrote:
There's a bypass for that.

Click the background of the picture, then hit up down left right up up down down

It works.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lock[EE]

avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 25
Location : Stork Patrol.

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Sun May 16, 2010 2:57 am

NO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Berserk Inferno



Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Sun May 16, 2010 8:23 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT1pPiKusOY&feature=related
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   

Back to top Go down
 
League of Legends
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» League of Legends
» League of Legends N america server
» League of Legends usernames
» League of legends initiation
» League of Legends

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut :: Forum Topic :: Other-
Jump to: