A fresh, new start for endless creations.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChatbox

Share | 
 

 Oh lawd

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chick In A Box

avatar

Posts : 793
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 24
Location : Space

PostSubject: Re: Oh lawd   Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:31 pm

卐 wrote:
Psy-Crow wrote:
That's definitely the original text. The girl was raised by her grandfather, who was a general in the marines or something. She's not entirely certain of what she's saying, as evidenced by the innocent face and the heart. This was her response to some guy asking her out.









She went out with him.




















They had sex five pages later.
I've read much weirder.
So have I.

_________________


The wages of sin is death, but the hours are good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SC

avatar

Posts : 252
Join date : 2009-10-26
Age : 26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Oh lawd   Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:40 pm

Oh look the fag's on now. Been awhile since he came on, probably too much a fag to come back on after we publicly humiliated him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crater

avatar

Posts : 323
Join date : 2009-08-14
Age : 21
Location : Scatland

PostSubject: Re: Oh lawd   Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:40 pm

Psy-Crow wrote:
So have I.
Ever see that one where the girl has the rock solid shit stuck in her, so her quadriplegic sister had to crawl inside of her asshole and devour it?

I did, and I found it hilarious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SC

avatar

Posts : 252
Join date : 2009-10-26
Age : 26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Oh lawd   Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:41 pm

卐 wrote:
I did, and I found it hilarious.

...

Link?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crater

avatar

Posts : 323
Join date : 2009-08-14
Age : 21
Location : Scatland

PostSubject: Re: Oh lawd   Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:44 pm

SC wrote:
卐 wrote:
I did, and I found it hilarious.

...

Link?
It was posted on 4chan.

Another pretty good one was the one where the kids are graduating from some academy and they are all going to be decapitated. So they start having sex while being killed. Some more shit happens.

Pretty good read. It gets posted every now and then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torndragon



Posts : 672
Join date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Oh lawd   Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:44 pm

卐 wrote:
SC wrote:
卐 wrote:
I did, and I found it hilarious.

...

Link?
It was posted on 4chan.

Another pretty good one was the one where the kids are graduating from some academy and they are all going to be decapitated. So they start having sex while being killed. Some more shit happens.

Pretty good read. It gets posted every now and then.


....

I find your Ava to be simply adorable C:

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SC

avatar

Posts : 252
Join date : 2009-10-26
Age : 26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Oh lawd   Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:45 pm

卐 wrote:
Pretty good read. It gets posted every now and then.

/d/?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crater

avatar

Posts : 323
Join date : 2009-08-14
Age : 21
Location : Scatland

PostSubject: Re: Oh lawd   Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:46 pm

SC wrote:
卐 wrote:
Pretty good read. It gets posted every now and then.

/d/?
Usually posted on /b/. I never go to /d/.

It's guro. Not erotic, just hilarious.
Unless you're into guro, in which case it would be erotic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SC

avatar

Posts : 252
Join date : 2009-10-26
Age : 26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Oh lawd   Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:49 pm

卐 wrote:
It's guro.

I can fap to this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chick In A Box

avatar

Posts : 793
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 24
Location : Space

PostSubject: Re: Oh lawd   Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:08 pm

Okay. That just took the Wizard of Oz doujin where Dorothy gets gangraped by flying monkeys, nailed to a post, her legs chopped off, and her brain and heart ripped out, and made it look like rainbows and sunshine.

Find me a link to that quadriplegic one.

_________________


The wages of sin is death, but the hours are good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SC

avatar

Posts : 252
Join date : 2009-10-26
Age : 26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Oh lawd   Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:11 pm

Psy-Crow wrote:
Find me a link to that quadriplegic one.

I'M ON IT.

*detective SC*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chick In A Box

avatar

Posts : 793
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 24
Location : Space

PostSubject: Re: Oh lawd   Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:34 am

I found sauce on that "Say your fucking name" thing. The manga's called Bougen Honey, from a certain artist name of Kikkawa Kabao.

_________________


The wages of sin is death, but the hours are good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ungrateful Dead

avatar

Posts : 676
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Oh lawd   Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:40 am

Wait, I thought manga read from the bottom right to the top left.
What the hell is going on here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claus



Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Oh lawd   Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:44 am

Ungrateful Dead wrote:
Wait, I thought manga read from the bottom right to the top left.
What the hell is going on here?
actually it's the top right to the bottom left
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ungrateful Dead

avatar

Posts : 676
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Oh lawd   Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:54 am

Claus wrote:
Ungrateful Dead wrote:
Wait, I thought manga read from the bottom right to the top left.
What the hell is going on here?
actually it's the top right to the bottom left

Still, I don't think this one reads from the top right panel to the bottom panel, I think it reads from the top left panel, like a regular comic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ganonthegreat

avatar

Posts : 652
Join date : 2009-10-15
Location : The Korthos Sector, Taking Down Dr. Nefarious

PostSubject: Re: Oh lawd   Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:17 am

Anyway that is a seriously amateur manga, the book vanishes in boxes 2 and 4.

_________________

Current Expansion's In Progress:
Ash Ketchum, Yusuke, Sneasel and Plusle & Minum
On Hold:
NES Excite Bike, Faith, Haku, Kuwabara, NES Samus, PKMN Trainer, Jackie Chun and Finishing My Old Expansions
Finished:
Kakashi Hatake
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caby

avatar

Posts : 674
Join date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Oh lawd   Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:42 pm

Ungrateful Dead wrote:
Claus wrote:
Ungrateful Dead wrote:
Wait, I thought manga read from the bottom right to the top left.
What the hell is going on here?
actually it's the top right to the bottom left

Still, I don't think this one reads from the top right panel to the bottom panel, I think it reads from the top left panel, like a regular comic.
Vader, are you blind? It is read like a regular manga.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crystaleclipse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ungrateful Dead

avatar

Posts : 676
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Oh lawd   Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:18 pm

Caboose wrote:
Ungrateful Dead wrote:
Claus wrote:
Ungrateful Dead wrote:
Wait, I thought manga read from the bottom right to the top left.
What the hell is going on here?
actually it's the top right to the bottom left

Still, I don't think this one reads from the top right panel to the bottom panel, I think it reads from the top left panel, like a regular comic.
Vader, are you blind? It is read like a regular manga.

Then why does it start with the upper left panel instead of the upper right panel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nineveh Kisike

avatar

Posts : 136
Join date : 2010-03-25
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Oh lawd   Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:33 pm

Ungrateful Dead wrote:
Caboose wrote:
Ungrateful Dead wrote:
Claus wrote:
Ungrateful Dead wrote:
Wait, I thought manga read from the bottom right to the top left.
What the hell is going on here?
actually it's the top right to the bottom left

Still, I don't think this one reads from the top right panel to the bottom panel, I think it reads from the top left panel, like a regular comic.
Vader, are you blind? It is read like a regular manga.

Then why does it start with the upper left panel instead of the upper right panel
It doesn't. It looks like she's looking in the book to find out what to say or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kirby.nforum.biz
Ungrateful Dead

avatar

Posts : 676
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Oh lawd   Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:44 pm

Nineveh Kisike wrote:
Ungrateful Dead wrote:
Caboose wrote:
Ungrateful Dead wrote:
Claus wrote:
Ungrateful Dead wrote:
Wait, I thought manga read from the bottom right to the top left.
What the hell is going on here?
actually it's the top right to the bottom left

Still, I don't think this one reads from the top right panel to the bottom panel, I think it reads from the top left panel, like a regular comic.
Vader, are you blind? It is read like a regular manga.

Then why does it start with the upper left panel instead of the upper right panel
It doesn't. It looks like she's looking in the book to find out what to say or something.

Not a very good book then
Back to top Go down
View user profile
indianchan

avatar

Posts : 454
Join date : 2009-08-12
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Oh lawd   Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:47 pm

Psy-Crow wrote:
I found sauce on that "Say your fucking name" thing. The manga's called Bougen Honey, from a certain artist name of Kikkawa Kabao.
PM me the link to that shit. NOW.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ungrateful Dead

avatar

Posts : 676
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Oh lawd   Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:57 pm

indianchan wrote:
Psy-Crow wrote:
I found sauce on that "Say your fucking name" thing. The manga's called Bougen Honey, from a certain artist name of Kikkawa Kabao.
PM me the link to that shit. NOW.

Same
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chick In A Box

avatar

Posts : 793
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 24
Location : Space

PostSubject: Re: Oh lawd   Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:20 am

Ungrateful Dead wrote:
indianchan wrote:
PM me the link to that shit. NOW.

Same
Signed, sealed, anon delivers.

_________________


The wages of sin is death, but the hours are good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deuxoshu

avatar

Posts : 211
Join date : 2010-01-20
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere...AT ONCE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Oh lawd   Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:28 pm

Ungrateful Dead wrote:
indianchan wrote:
Psy-Crow wrote:
I found sauce on that "Say your fucking name" thing. The manga's called Bougen Honey, from a certain artist name of Kikkawa Kabao.
PM me the link to that shit. NOW.

Same

_________________




Just call me Deux.
------------------------------------------
There are truly no why nots in life. Just whys.
------------------------------------------
Raptor reads more Hentai than me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.battledragongargonis.deviantart.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Oh lawd   

Back to top Go down
 
Oh lawd
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut :: Forum Topic :: Other-
Jump to: