A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChatbox

Share | 

Thoughts of the Future

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ocon

PostSubject: Thoughts of the Future   Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:43 am

When turning 18 or so, and out of high school, I'll raise up some money to enter a university of game development, and make a company, the console I might use for the development of the games will probably be the Nintendo Wii, maybe the DS PS2, PS3 and PSP since I could work some types interaction that Wii has if they teach any of that, and I made sprite of the company logo:

It's still in WIP since I haven't thought up of a company name to use.

- Reign of Legend*
Genre: Action/RPG - Players: 1-4 - Consoles: Wii (Maybe also PS2, PS3, PSP)
Since the birth of the land of Molalicia, a strange abyss from the shadows has brought great fear upon the continent, many have confronted this evil but none have succeeded, the evil that still plagues and uncertainty whether this shall be the end vastly increases, will there be any hope for the land or this truly be the end of existence?

- Game Features -
- Gameplay would open field much like Final Fantasy XII and battle engines the Tales and Kingdom Hearts series.
- Use specials attacks or co op attacks.
- Arena mode that contains Survival, Rank, Minister Boss Rush, Versus and Training.
- Will have some extra features and bonus material upon completing the game.

- Reign of Legend II: Rebirth of Shadows*
Genre: Action/RPG - Players: 1-4 - Consoles: Wii (Maybe also PS2, PS3, PSP)
Evil has arise vast spirits across the land of Molalica, 8 heroes each sent by the watchers above were granted a power to in hopes to stop it, they have succeeded, but at the cost only to seal the evil away with their power thus creating soul crests, which sent to each part of the land and the seal disappeared.
Now, the soul crests have been disrupted and seal has returned, and the story of a new saga unveils...

- Game Features -
- Most game play and battle elements return to the sequel.
- If possible, data can be transferred to RoLII: RoS or start new.
- Arena mode would be online accessible.
- Will have some extra features and bonus material upon completing the game.

- Dual Alliance*
Genre: Fighting - Players: 1-4 - Consoles: Wii, (And maybe PS3)
We live in a society of disaster... Chances are that you would have to fight for hopes of a brighter tomorrow or be defeated and sent where all beings who cannot thrive in this manner go. A group to break this continuous cycle called "Knights of Calling" has been formed to stop this at all costs, it has been ages since the ongoing war for freedom has begun, but just before a mission was carried out, the base was under attack, over 20 years, lives were either killed, enslaved, or drafted into ranks of the society, then 10 years later a tournament named "The Grand Clash Warrior of Altol Fields"was called into action, the prize: the right of freedom... Thus many combatants from all over Altol Fields had entered to win the prize, but this doesn't make sense... Why a tournament is held after the 20 year disaster? I , Lesper Igiro, probably the soul survivor of the Knights of Calling will have to investigate the cause of all this...

- Game Features -
-- No description of game available at the moment. --

- Chimal: Gem Master*
Genre: Adventure - Players: 1-2 - Consoles: Wii
In the land of Antus, gems contain the essence of magic, capable of accomplishing a variety of things, however must be first charged in the Sanctum of Atus, but the ever lasting power is suddenly vanishing Chimal, an early user of the gems, decides to find whats the cause of the sudden drought.

- Game Features -

- Untitled Game: TBD**
Genre: Multi-Fighting - Players: 1-4 - Consoles: Wii
The series of Reign of Legend, Dual Alliance and more go all out in a 4-Player showdown! Meet classic characters like Iruska, Sroufe, Lesper, Chimal and many more and new faces as well!

- Game Features -

- Untitled Game: TBD**
Genre: Racing - Players: 1-4 - Consoles: TBD

- Game Features -

*= Name pending till final indication.
**= Not sure whether to make this a game.

So, C+C of anything mentioned on the topic?

Current DeviantArt Work: http://jinkamo.deviantart.com/art/Sprite-Collection-139041384

Quote :
*Metal Gear Solid ! sound effect played* *Jumps out of chair*

Ironicness For The Random Win! XD

Last edited by Ocon on Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:40 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
<Na>Suliboy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the Future   Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:34 pm

Interesting plans for the future, and you have everything ready too. Good job with that, you're pretty set for yourself.
I really want to see Reign of Legend come out.

View user profile http://expansionsuncut.7forum.net/index.htm
Ocon

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the Future   Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:43 pm

I'm guessing by how well the summary was written, that it already sounds like a real game? And, updated a few things.

Current DeviantArt Work: http://jinkamo.deviantart.com/art/Sprite-Collection-139041384

Quote :
*Metal Gear Solid ! sound effect played* *Jumps out of chair*

Ironicness For The Random Win! XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
<Na>Suliboy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the Future   Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:44 pm

Wow, that banner looks so pro.

View user profile http://expansionsuncut.7forum.net/index.htm
Chaosvii7

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the Future   Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:17 pm

Dreams are fleeting my friend, and you're definitely not alone on your path to VG stardom. I can easily tell you that because I've been preparing for my future as much as you or anyone else. These foolish childsplay game ideas are merely stow-aways and practice for the big-leagues, and I can see I'm clearly not the only one with ideas on hold for his future.

All I can say is good luck to you, Ocon, may our paths cross in an epic confrontation the likes of which has never truly been seen by any before!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toryn

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the Future   Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:51 pm

Oh yesyes. I'll be looking forward to your games Ocon. I hope to join you in the future, in either my own rival company, yours, or an already established one. Just wait, I've got another 3 years to practice and learn new skills, I'm right behind you man.

(I've heard of a really nice college in Maine I want to look into. Definetly let me know which you go to, as I may even consider going to the same place if it's good enough.)

Just wondering, what do you want to 'specialize' in? As in, artist, spriter, modeler, texture artist, game design, level design, etc.?

Expansions-
I don't make expansions.
I'll be around, when I feel like it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.iune.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the Future   

Back to top Go down

Thoughts of the Future
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1